How to Reset Windows 7 Password Without Reset Disk - On this time, I will tell you how to reset Windows password 2000/NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate / Premium / Starter / professional and Windows 8. To reset the password you do not need reset disk and don't must have special abilities such as:
- Ability programming
- Install the program / software on the PC is locked
- Knowing the sole administrator and user passwords
- And also you do not need a lot of time
Now, would you think what you need and how?. Well, you only need:
- A spare CD / DVD or USB stick
- Software Reset Password Pro
- And a few minutes.
Before I explain the steps you have to do, first you should to have software Password Reset Pro, to get it you can download a software Reset Password Pro by Click Here!.
If you have downloaded the software Reset Password Pro, let's look at the steps, as you will be able to reset windows password in just three steps, namely:
- Download software Reset Password Pro, the first step you have done.
- Then, burn to CD / DVD or USB stick, this step is often called a "boot disk".
- Last reset your Windows password, you will see the list of Administrators and Users software registered to the locked PC. Then select the account and press Reset!
After doing the three-step process is completed. When you log into windows there will be no request to enter a password. If you want to know more detailed steps and advantages of the software Reset Password Pro, you can read it Here!.
Hopefully this article can help you reset your Windows password. Good Luck...