Free Audio/Video Converter: Quick Media Converter (QMC) - A free program for converting various audio and video formats, called Quick Media Converter (QMC). This freeware also uses FFMPEG library is an opensource library.
Than WinFF, this application has a more complete facilities, Quick Media Converter may be more similar to the SUPER in terms of capabilities and facilities. But with the use of more simple, and fast enough and there are no additional facilities in the SUPER program. What are the facilities provided by Quick Media Converter?
The following facilities or features of Quick Media Converter:
- Converting video from one format to another
- Audio conversion from one format to another
- Extract and convert audio files from video or audio media.
- Video extract it without audio
- Preview and listen to video and audio with the library FFPlay
- Convert many files at once
- Drag and drop files into the application
- Expert mode, for those who want to better organize their own setting
- Capture movies from a webcam or DV Cam and then convert the results
- Capture to make a tutorial, with facilities CamStudio (open source)
Video audio formats supported include:
- Video: VCD, DVD, AVI, DIVX, FLASH, FLV, Quick Time, Windows Media (WMV), Xvid, MPEG TS and
- Audio: WAV, MP3, WMA and AMR
- Mobile Phone (Mobile): 3G2 and 3GP
- Ipod and Iphone: MP4, MOV and H264
- Game Boards: S3 and Sony PSP; Microsoft: XBOX, XBOX and 360; Nintendo: WII
There are several modes of use of this software. Ie Standard Mode for direct conversion using the settings/default configuration, so we do not need to set it again, just select the format conversion. Expert Mode if you want to modify the existing settings, such as Codec, Size, frame rate, formats 4/3 16/9 aspect, bitrates, audio codec, mono, stereo, Frequency Rate, cropping and more. The third mode is Capture Webcam / DV cam to capture video from webcam and can also result in the conversion into various formats (http://ebsoft.web.id)